An Internet site that can be seen and read by everyone
It is essential that everyone, handicapped or not, should be able to access information and various services offered: « The wealth of the Internet lies in its universality » (Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web).
The majority of documents for download are shown in PDF format. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it from the Adobe website.
>> Download Acrobat Reader
- On all the website pages, the logo of the Etablissements Publics d'Aménagement de Marne-la-Vallée (Marne-la-Vallée Urban Development Corporations) is positioned in the top left hand corner of the page. It enables you to go back to the home page, at any time.
- The main sections are indicated in the top left-hand corner of the page. They enable you to access the main parts of the site directly.
- A search engine enables you, after having typed in your search request, to access the pages containing your search words. These pages are sorted by relevance.
- To find out more about the publisher of the portal of the Marne-la-Vallée Urban Development Corporations, the navigation available at the foot of the page enables you to access the legal notices and credits quickly.
Compatibility with browsers
The portal of the Marne-la-Vallée Urban Development Corporations uses the technology of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). The aim of this consortium is to compile all the international recommendations regarding the computer languages used to design Web pages (HTML, CSS Style sheets...). The Picardie Regional Council recommends the use of the following browsers, although earlier versions also work well:
- On Mac OS X: Opera, Safari, Mozilla 1.x, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.x (for Mac O.S.X, for Mac O.S.9)
- On Windows: Internet Explorer 6, Mozilla 1.x, Mozilla Firefox, Opera
- On Linux: Mozilla 1.x, Mozilla Firefox, Opera.
Keyboard shortcuts are programmed throughout the site. However, be careful: your keyboard may be in CAPS LOCK and you will not be able to use your numeric keypad.
- « Alt R » takes you to the home page in French
- « Alt H » takes you to the home page in English
- « Alt U » takes you to the FAQ page
- « Alt P » takes you to the site map page
- « Alt I » takes you to the interactive Map
- « Alt M » takes you to the Weather page
- « Alt C » takes you to the contacts page
- « Alt B » takes you to the Accessibility page
- « Alt L » takes you to the legal notices page
The key combinations to use these shortcuts vary from one browser to another. Here are the procedures to follow to activate these keyboard shortcuts in the main browsers:
-- IE Windows : Alt and [Keyboard shortcut], then Enter
- Mozilla, Netscape, K-Meleon, FireFox Windows : Alt and [Keyboard shortcut]
- Opera 7 Windows, Macintosh, Linux : Maj + Echap and [Keyboard shortcut]
- MSIE Macintosh : Ctrl et [Keyboard shortcut], then Enter
- Safari 1.2 Macintosh : Ctrl and [Keyboard shortcut]
- Mozilla, Netscape Macintosh : Ctrl and [Keyboard shortcut]
- Galeon/Mozilla/FireFox Linux Alt and [Keyboard shortcut]
- Netscape 4, Camino, Galeon, Konqueror, Omniweb, Safari prior to version 1.2.
Please note that the browser Opera Windows/Linux prior to version 7 does not support keyboard shortcuts.