The “Villages Nature” ecotourism project, listed in the recent agreements signed by the French Government, the Euro Disney Company and EPAFRANCE (amendment n°8 to the 1987 agreement), has just entered a new stage.
Environmental authorities have been consulted regarding the project’s impact studies. The project will now be subject to public enquiries to be held, jointly, from March 1st to 31st, 2012, within the areas of the municipalities concerned by the project, namely Villeneuve le Comte, Bailly-Romainvilliers and Serris (see the attachment below).
An initial public enquiry will deal with the application for authorisation, made by EPAFRANCE and the Villages Nature Company, in compliance with the Water Act.
The second enquiry stipulated concerns two items:
- An enquiry prior to the statement of public interest with respect to the works and land acquisitions required:
- A parcel plan enquiry to determine which lands will be acquired
All files submitted for the public enquiry are available for study at the town halls concerned during their opening hours, and each one includes in particular an impact study as well as the opinions of solicited environmental authorities.
Any observations made by the public can be compiled in the enquiry ledgers provided for that purpose at the site where the files may be studied, or they can be noted during discussions with the Enquiry Commission appointed to monitor the enquiries, at the dates and times of its sittings.
For further information, please study the attached documents:
- Notification of a Public Enquiry
- Application for a Statement of Public Interest (DUP)
- Application for authorisation in compliance with the Water Act
- Opinion from the Environmental Authorities
- Additional memorandum to the impact study following the Opinion from the Environmental Authorities